- Kayak provided
- Bring your own bike
- If you can run 10k, you can do this…easy!
- No fancy gear required, just a hunger for fun
- Helly Hansen tech tee and customised medal for all participants
Quest Wales/Cymru – 12th May 2018
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE?
Part of the new UK Quest Adventure Series. Racers will test their ability with a choice of 3 demanding and scenic routes through the breath-taking Snowdonia National Park.
RUN | CYCLE | KAYAK
Quest Wales is a one-day multi-adventure sports race which starts and finishes in the idyllic village of Betws-y-Coed in Northern Wales. Run, cycle and kayak across the spectacular mountains and valleys to challenge yourself in 2018. Choose from 3 routes, there’s one to suit all levels of fitness, the 53km Expert, 42km Sport & 25km Challenge. Kayaks are provided as part of the entry fee.
Participants will receive exclusive custom-made medals as well as a Quest branded piece of clothing. The finish line boasts hot food for all competitors, the famous Japanese hot tubs as well as a recovery zone. Come for the adventure race and stay for the after-party in beautiful Betws-y-Coed, surrounded by rugged mountains, lakes, woodlands and spectacular waterfalls.
8 WEEK TRAINING PLANS
12 WEEK TRAINING PLANS
Registration fees cover the following;
– kayak rental & equipment
– fully-marshalled course
– a customised finisher’s medal
– a Quest-branded piece of gear e.g training t-shirt/fleece
– free after party and food voucher
– prizes in each category for winners
– the famous Japanese hot tubs
– a great atmosphere and a fun day out