Killarney is a bustling tourist town surrounded by rugged mountains, lakes, waterfalls and woodlands. Killarney has something for everyone; pretty boutiques, fine restaurants, excellent accommodation and is a hub for the great outdoors.
If it’s your first time to Killarney you are in for a treat. Here are our top 10 things to do in Killarney
- Relax and unwind at the award-winning Angsana Spa.
- Feeling more adventurous? Rock Climbing in the Gap of Dunloe.
- Open Top Bus Tour- see Killarney is iconic landmarks from an open top bus.
- Take a jaunting car around Killarney National Park. Embrace the myths and history of the park from a local jarvey.
- Enjoy the many pubs and restaurants.
- Retail therapy! Visit the pretty boutiques, art and culture shops.
- Go to a concert at the INEC, Ireland’s finest music venue.
- Climb Ireland’s highest mountain Carrauntoohil.
- Visit Muckross House and traditional farm.
- Treat yourself to a yummy ice-cream in one of Killarney’s many ice-cream parlours.
Learn more and experience the Wild Atlantic Way – www.wildatlanticway.com