The big day is nearly here and it’s all systems go down in Killarney. We can’t wait to welcome you all down to the adventure capital for Ireland’s biggest adventure race.
Please read the following important information relating to your participation in the Killarney Adventure Race on the 3rd October:
- Wave times are available here >>> (To find you name quickly press Ctrl F on your computer)
- Please read the detailed race information here for the 27km route >>>
- Please read the detailed race information here for the 48km,50km, 60km, 70km routes >>>
- No wave changes are permitted.
- Registration on Friday 2nd October from 2.00pm – 11.00pm in the Gleneagle Hotel Killarney.
- You will receive a text message with your race number and wave time. Please present this at registration (Irish Mobiles Only).
- All competitors will receive a timing dipper at race expo. Please ensure you return this to finish line.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news and promotions from our sponsors. Use the official hashtag #Quest4Adventure
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us