– Quest Achill is an adventure race which takes place on Ireland’s biggest island, this year on Saturday 8th September.
– You can run, cycle and kayak your way around Achill’s landscape which provides an idyllic backdrop with its dramatic mountains, sandy beaches and the rugged wild Atlantic coastline.
– There’s going to be a mega after-party at Gielty’s which will be fancy-dress themed (dressing up is not compulsory, but encouraged).
– Over 1000 adventurers will come to Achill Island to compete in a fun-filled day of adventure.
– It’s not just for the grizzly hard-core adventurers as there are 3 different routes, 18km, 31km and 63km.
– Your kayak is provided and if you need to rent a bike we work with Achill Bikes to hire them out for the day.
– We keep an eye on what accommodation is still available around the event so you don’t have to, find more info here.
– You can register and collect your pack on not only the Friday night, but also Saturday morning before the event, which means you can travel there the morning of the event, pick up your pack and head for the start line.
– If you have a group of 5 or more you can get a discount by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
– It’s one of the best adventure races in Ireland and not to be missed!
Quest Achill is going to sell-out, don’t miss out on your chance to be part of it, register now!