The Quest Glendalough Adventure Race has been sold out for over 2 months and the excitement has been building ever since. We have an action packed weekend planned for 1100 people from all over the country.
The following is the plan of action for the weekend:
- Check here for wave times and race numbers >>>
Race Day Information
- Please read the important race day information >>>
Wednesday 20th April
- You will receive a text message with your wave times and race number. Present this message at registration on Thursday or Friday.
Thursday 21th April
- Race Registration – 1pm to 7.30pm – The Great Outdoors, Chatham St, Dublin
Friday 22nd April
- Race registration – 4pm to 10pm – The Glendalough Hotel, Glendalough, Wicklow
Saturday 23rd April
- All competitors will receive a safety briefing 15mins before your wave time starts.
- The Today FM Phil Cawley Show will broadcast live from the Glendalough Hotel between 11am-2pm.
- Entertainment at the finish line.
- Prize giving at 2pm at the Glendalough Hotel.