Reading Time: 2 minutes
Below are the rules and guidelines for Quest Adventure Series. Failure to obey these rules will lead to time penalties or disqualification.
- Mandatory Kit must be worn or carried as specified for all stages of the event.
- There are no road closures for cycling routes – Competitors must follow road traffic laws & marshal. Competitors
- r’s must enter the Elite wave or the first wave to win the overall category prizes.
- Checkpoints must be visited in the correct.
- All competitors must follow the prescribed route.
- No external assistance with pacing, food, drinks, bike repairs etc.
- TT bikes or bikes fitted with Tri Bars of any type may not be used.
- Support vehicles are not permitted on the routes.
- The Race Director’s decision is final in event of any dispute.
- Obey our environmental policy. Any competitor found littering by race marshals or fellow competitors can be reported and disqualified.
- Respect the local environment.
- Assist any persons who are in difficulty and report it to the closest race marshall.
- The Race Director’s decision is final.
- In the event of inclement weather the organisers have the right to alter the route on the day of the event.