- Kayak provided
- Bring your own bike
- If you can run 10k, you can do this…easy!
- No fancy gear required, just a hunger for fun
- Event tech tee and customised medal for all participants
*Event Update 8 Feb 2021*
We are very sorry to let you know that given the current pandemic infection rates and restrictions on travel and outdoor gatherings we have taken the difficult decision not to run Quest Wales in 2021. All registered participants will receive an email to-day with further details. Keep safe and keep training out there on the hills and trails.
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE?
Part of the new UK Quest Adventure Series. Racers will test their ability with a choice of 3 demanding and scenic routes through the breath-taking Snowdonia National Park.
Quest Wales is a one-day multi-adventure sports race which starts and finishes in the idyllic village of Betws-y-Coed in Northern Wales. Run, cycle and kayak across the spectacular mountains and valleys to challenge yourself in 2020. Choose from 3 routes, there’s one to suit all levels of fitness, the 50km Expert, 38km Sport & 23km Challenge. Kayaks are provided as part of the entry fee.
Participants will receive exclusive custom-made medals as well as a Quest branded piece of clothing. The finish line boasts hot food for all competitors as well as a recovery zone. Come for the adventure race and stay for the after-party in beautiful Betws-y-Coed, surrounded by rugged mountains, lakes, woodlands and spectacular waterfalls.
Registration fees cover the following;
– kayak rental & equipment
– fully-marshalled course
– a customised finisher’s medal
– a Quest-branded piece of gear e.g training t-shirt/fleece
– free after party and food voucher
– prizes in each category for winners
– the famous Japanese hot tubs
– a great atmosphere and a fun day out