- Kayak provided
- Bring your own bike
- If you can run 10k, you can do this…easy!
- No fancy gear required, just a hunger for fun
- Event tech tee and customised medal for all participants
Quest Wales is a one-day multi-adventure sports race which starts and finishes in the idyllic village of Betws-y-Coed in Northern Wales. Run, cycle and kayak across the spectacular mountains and valleys to challenge yourself in 2019. Choose from 3 routes, there’s one to suit all levels of fitness, the 50km Expert, 38km Sport & 23km Challenge. Kayaks are provided as part of the entry fee.
Participants will receive exclusive custom-made medals as well as a Quest branded piece of clothing. The finish line boasts hot food for all competitors as well as a recovery zone. Come for the adventure race and stay for the after-party in beautiful Betws-y-Coed, surrounded by rugged mountains, lakes, woodlands and spectacular waterfalls.
Registration fees cover the following;
– kayak rental & equipment
– fully-marshalled course
– a customised finisher’s medal
– a Quest-branded piece of gear e.g training t-shirt/fleece
– free after party and food voucher
– prizes in each category for winners
– the famous Japanese hot tubs
– a great atmosphere and a fun day out